[App_rpt-users] ping pong-somewhat demystified and a turn for the twilight zone

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Wed Sep 17 03:54:13 UTC 2014

OK, found an old message from Jim that says this was fixed by adding a line to make rxondelay work, and my source is from August 31 2011, which is two years before the fix. I’m going to step into the deep end here and ask a question that may seem like a limey question, but really a cpp question. ./configure output says cpp failed sanity test, look at the log file and I see that it was looking for an include file but cannot find it. The one in question is limits.h, supposedly in linux/limits.h and I looked in /usr/include and it is there. So, please, somebody learn me here. This has been a mystery to me since I started hacking this stuff in the early 90’s and proves why I should maybe stick to broken down TV stations...but...WHERE is it looking for this include file?

In limey the source all goes under /usr/src/astsrc/ then under that in /usr/src/astsrc/asterisk is where ./configure, etc is.

I tried loading new source, and the August 31, 2011 is what getsrc will download. So added question, assuming I can make this work, can I load the latest source code on the limey box, I have never seen anything different. But curious.

George J Csahanin
W2DB
Cedar Park, TX