[App_rpt-users] ping pong-somewhat demystified and a turn for the twilight zone

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Mon Sep 22 05:14:37 UTC 2014

Back in town...

Limey has this script, getsrc, that worked in the past. And yeah, looks at the tgz on the CF card, but that’s old source, so eliminated that file and it did download a source file, but it is August 2011 version, not new source. I can get the source from svn, no problem. The issue is that it suddenly won’t compile. ./configure is needed to run to make a Makefile. But I even tried just adding the line to the old source (chan_simpleusb.c) to add rxondelay. Can’t get configure to run without noting these errors. It claims the said .h file is missing, I just need to know where it needs to be. It exists, just (it seems) not in the right place.

And as to the vintage of the source, I recall that the source for asterisk on a limey platform was different and from a different place, but don’t know what/why/when.

GeorgeC

George J Csahanin
W2DB
Cedar Park, TX