[App_rpt-users] Proxy Server and Echolink

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:04:47 UTC 2014

Node 2186 is set up with a proxy and seems to be working perfectly for
incoming and outgoing Allstar calls. However, I'm having trouble with
Echolink. The station list appears to be downloading, my node shows up in
the Echolink active node list, but I have trouble connecting to other
Echolink nodes including the Echo Reflector. Sometimes when I do manage to
connect, I will be disconnected within a few minutes. Should Echolink work
normally with a proxy server or have I perhaps fat-fingered something in
the config files?

Troubleshooting suggestions appreciated.

John