[App_rpt-users] Node change from DHCP to Static

KJ6KO kj6ko at innercite.com
Sat Sep 20 16:56:59 UTC 2014

I'm sure this is elementary for most of you, but I am an amateur at Linux.

I have a node I am moving and it will require a static IP at its new location.

I understand the basics of the ip, Netmask, Broadcast,DNS etc, but just unfamiliar with how to change it and what files need to be changed?
What files on both the Network device (ETH0) and the Asterisk side of things.

System is a standard computer and URI.

Thanks...Greg  KJ6KO

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 10444 (20140919) __________

http://www.eset.com