[App_rpt-users] URI Problem

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Sun Sep 21 22:55:54 UTC 2014

I will try a different port first and I do have another URI I can try as
well.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Amateur Radio - The Original Social Media

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin AllStarLink Systems - 27616, 27727
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html