[App_rpt-users] RXDELAY in XIPAR

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Mon Sep 22 12:13:01 UTC 2014

I have a XIPAR node that needs a little support with pulseback removal.
Never had to utilize this before, but when looking in URD.conf, I don't see
the rxdelay= parameter like I do on ACID builds. I went ahead and inserted
the command into the file, but there does not seem to be any action.

Can someone confirm the parameter and placement?

Here is my example:

[usb]

hdwtype=0           ; 0=std,1=dev

eeprom=0            ; unless you have a cable w/eeprom

duplex=0            ; 0=simplex, 1=duplex

invertptt=0

;minsigproc=0        ; minimal signal processing

;sendvoter=0        ; 0=default, no voter rssi, 1=enable voter rssi

carrierfrom=usbinvert     ; no,usb,usbinvert,dsp,vox

ctcssfrom=no        ; no,usb,dsp

rxondelay=3000              ; Gets rid of the pulseback problem

;rxboost=1           ; rx input boost of 20dB

rxboost=0            ; no boost

rxdemod=flat        ; no,speaker,flat

txprelim=0          ; 1 = pre-emphasize and limit

txmixa=voice        ; no,voice,tone,composite

txmixb=tone         ; no,voice,tone,composite,auxvoice

;txctcssdefault=77.0

;rxctcssfreqs=77.0;

;txctcssfreqs=77.0;

txtoctype=notone;

rxsquelchdelay=900    ; delayline in ms carrier squelch tail eliminator

rxnoisefiltype=0    ; 0 for +/-5KHz, 2 for +/-2.5KHz systems

Lu,

KA4EPS