[App_rpt-users] RTCM Arrived

Robert robert at controlservers.net
Mon Sep 22 18:49:07 UTC 2014

My first RTCM arrived and it is my intention to use one on each of my MSF
5000's. So far I haven't read of a solid way of interfacing to either CLB or
CBX models. Any help would be appreciated except that I plan to place a
RC-210 in front of the RTCM. We won't be voting. At best we will attempt to
sync the TX and audio on three repeaters.

Or not. I have no idea what the controller can do as far as external links
or operating as a full repeater controller. I have a weather RX to add, a
semi-duplex link, etc.

I have thought of using a 2m radio (or 440; the site has 440 for control)
with a RC-210 connected to it and using IT to link to the repeater.

Any thoughts?

I appreciate all of you!

Robert