[App_rpt-users] Autopatch and other functions

Angelo Glorioso n5uxt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:21:35 UTC 2015

Thanks Buddy!!

73 de Angelo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Buddy Brannan" <buddy at brannan.name>
To: "Bryan D. Boyle" <bdboyle at bdboyle.com>
Cc: "Angelo Glorioso" <n5uxt at hotmail.com>; <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Autopatch and other functions

Yes,but if you do want to use it some of the time, you can enable/disable it
with DTMF commands. See the relevant sections of comments in app_pt.c for
details. You could even put it in a cron job if you want the auto patch
disabled for only specific times. Here's the relevant commands in my
rpt.conf under the functions stanza:

;Enable autopatch
900555=cop,9
;Disable autopatch
900556=cop,10

Of course, those aren't really the command codes, so don't even try them.

You could put entries in your crontab like this:

00 01 * * * asterisk -rx "rpt fun 2331 *900555"
00 06 * * * asterisk -rx "rpt fun 2331 *900556"

That would turn the auto patch off from 1 AM to 6 AM. There's probably a
command line way to send cop commands directly, but I don't remember it, if
ever I knew it.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194