[App_rpt-users] *Please Reply* Are the O'l Digium FXS or FXO pci cards Supported?

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Wed Apr 1 18:13:37 UTC 2015

Thanks!
Steve

yes, nothing has changed
________________________________
From: steve at michiganbroadband.com<mailto:steve at michiganbroadband.com>
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org<mailto:app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 06:59:49 -0500
Subject: [App_rpt-users] *Please Reply* Are the O'l Digium FXS or FXO pci cards Supported?
Or will they work?

I remember reading they worked on old  versions of apt_rpt

I also figure they may be a better option than USB but relatively rare/expensive.
I was just given a bag of them and was wondering if they'd be useful on Acid and what's going on now.

Thanks!

Steve Gladden

Michigan Broadband Systems
Connecting Your Business!

[cid:image001.png at 01D06C86.0C1CDCE0]

+1 734.527.7150 Direct
+1 248.327.4389 Fax
steve at michiganbroadband.com<mailto:steve at michiganbroadband.com>
www.michiganbroadband.com<http://www.michiganbroadband.com/>

_______________________________________________ App_rpt-users mailing list App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org<mailto:App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org> http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users To unsubscribe from this list please visit http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter your email address and press the "Unsubscribe or edit options button" You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem.