[App_rpt-users] OT: Any Allstar nodes at schools/universities?

Corey Lardinois (KB9BNA) clardinois-apprpt at lardinois.us
Wed Apr 1 19:06:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am working with a local university radio club to add an Allstar node
to their repeater.  The university's IT department has asked if we can
provide a reference contact at another school or university that is
providing Internet connectivity for AllStar (or something similar).  Any
chance that somebody might be able to provide a contact that's been
involved with this in a school/university setting or maybe know of a
public example where the school/university is sponsoring the Internet
access?

Feel free to contact me off-list if preferred.

Many thanks,
Corey (KB9BNA)