[App_rpt-users] Rtcm configuration

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Fri Apr 10 17:14:08 UTC 2015

For RTCM control, touch tone functions can be set in the [functions] stanza like so:

where:
xy = two digit RX ‘prefix’
xx = two digit TX ‘prefix’
nnnn = the node number
site1-4 = the actual RTCM client name

; RTCM Rx control
xy1=cmd,#voter prio nnnn all 0        ; All RX on
xy20=cmd,#voter prio nnnn site1 -1    ; Disable site 1
xy21=cmd,#voter prio nnnn site1 0     ; Site 1 on
xy30=cmd,#voter prio nnnn site2 -1
xy31=cmd,#voter prio nnnn site2 0
xy40=cmd,#voter prio nnnn site3 -1
xy41=cmd,#voter prio nnnn site3 0
xy50=cmd,#voter prio nnnn site4 -1
xy51=cmd,#voter prio nnnn site4 0

; RTCM tx control
xx0=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn all        ; All TX off
xx1=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn none       ; All TX on
xx20=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn +site1    ; Site 1 TX off
xx21=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn -site1    ; Site 1 TX on
xx30=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn +site2
xx31=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn -site2
xx40=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn +site3
xx41=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn -site3
xx50=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn +site4
xx51=cmd,#voter txlockout nnnn -site4

These commands work on the *CLI> like so:

*CLI> voter prio nnnn site1 -1

--
Tim
:wq