[App_rpt-users] Reverse Phone Patch

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Wed Apr 22 16:19:53 UTC 2015

Angelo,

I did reply 5 hours before this message.
Perhaps you need to check your junk email filter for those of us that sent
you a direct reply. Not everyone has the time to read the list everyday.
And It's not a simple answer type question you ask. Will require time.

So Angelo,

Is the purpose of reverse phone patch:

To "ring-in" on the repeater from a outside line (do have outside line
configed already)

or

To have control/talk from a local sip/iax device

or something else

the config will be different dependent on purpose.

...mike/kb8jnm