[App_rpt-users] Config for Zoiper

W0OTM w0otm at w0otm.com
Thu Apr 23 04:05:32 UTC 2015

Same results here too

Have a fresh install of ACID

[Apr 22 22:03:47] NOTICE[11258]: chan_iax2.c:6839 register_verify: No
registration for peer 'w0otm' (from 172.22.1.2)

#includeifexists custom/iax.conf

[myiphone]
username=w0otm
type=friend
context=myphone
host=dynamic
auth=md5
secret=xxxxxx
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=g726aal2
allow=gsm
codecpriority=host
transfer=no
callerid=w0otm

#includeifexists custom/extensions.conf

[myphone]
;Settings for Zoiper
exten => 27136,1,answer() ;Change the node number on all these lines to
your own node
exten => 27136,n,Playback(rpt/node)
exten => 27136,n,Playback(digits/2) ; change the playback digits to your
node as well
exten => 27136,n,Playback(digits/7)
exten => 27136,n,Playback(digits/1)
exten => 27136,n,Playback(digits/3)
exten => 27136,n,Playback(digits/6)
exten => 27136,n,Playback(rpt/connected)
exten => 27136,1,rpt(27136|Pv)   ;CHANGE THE XXXXX TO YOUR NODE NUMBER

Mashall Dias
Ottumwa, IA EN31ta
4SQRP #310