[App_rpt-users] Config for Zoiper

Jamey Wright Jamey.Wright at morgan911.org
Thu Apr 23 15:15:57 UTC 2015

Finally got it to work… mostly.  There was already a stanza for IP-Phone that I wound up using and it worked.  The stanza I added looked just like it but wouldn’t work.  Here is what I wound up with:

From iax.conf

[ip-phone]              Works
username=ip-phone
type=friend
context=myphone
host=dynamic
auth=md5
secret=password
codecpriority=host
disallow=all
allow=g726aa12
allow=gsm
transfer=no
callerid="wr4jw"

[myiphone]              Does Not work
username=myiphone
type=friend
context=myphone
host=dynamic
auth=md5
secret=passwd
codecpriority=host
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=g726aal2
allow=gsm
transfer=no
callerid="wr4jw"

From extensions.conf

[myphone]

exten => 41902,1,rpt(41902|P)

The only thing I can’t get it to do is play the node number and say “Connected” when I connect.

If I set it this way, nothing plays:

[myphone]

exten => 41902,1,rpt(41902|P)
exten => 41902,1,answer()
exten => 41902,n,Playback(rpt/node)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/4)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/1)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/9)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/0)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/2)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(rpt/connected)

If I set it this way it connects, plays “Node 4 1 9 0 2 Connected” and then disconnects.

exten => 41902,1,answer()
exten => 41902,n,Playback(rpt/node)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/4)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/1)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/9)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/0)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(digits/2)
exten => 41902,n,Playback(rpt/connected)
exten => 41902,1,rpt(41902|P)

Watching Asterisk I see:

==Auto fallthrough, channel  ‘IAX2/ip-phone-475” status is unknown
--Hangup “IAX2/ip-phone-475”

Thanks in advance

Jamey Wright
WR4JW