[App_rpt-users] Windows 10 & Webtransceiver

Fred Moore fred at fmeco.com
Sun Aug 2 06:56:51 UTC 2015

Just curious why you are waiting?  I dumped all things windows about 18
years ago, and have never looked back.  I originally moved to Linux, but
since have moved to OSX and Freebsd my only Linux boxes are Raspberry
Pi's the move from Linux to FreeBSD revolved around licensing and the
separation between base operating system and user software..  Any
software that has a billion dollar business revolving around protecting
built in security holes does not belong anywhere on my hardware

  regards.. Fred