[App_rpt-users] CW id

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Aug 3 18:02:40 UTC 2015

A couple of things.

First in the node section of rpt.conf - the section where your node number is defined - you want this.

morse=morse

This second name could have an attached a label and could be defined differently like -

morse=morse40961

where the numbers are your node number. In this case you do need to define the actual stanza with the correct name.

And define your ID, of course with your call. The /L is optional. The call can be any valid CW letters, numbers or punctuation:

idrecording=|iDE WA3DSP/L
Also further down you will have this defined -

[morse]

speed=20
frequency=800
amplitude=4096
idfrequency=750
idamplitude=512 ; 1024

Make sure the amplitude is not too low. Here I have lowered it. Anything after a semicolon is a comment. Also the morse definition needs to follow the morse=  definition shown above.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio