[App_rpt-users] allmon2 issues

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:43:29 UTC 2015

Well to be honest I don't run Windows other than in a virtual environment
my primary os is Linux not to sure how something got changed in the allmon..

The os of choice on this end is Xubuntu 14.04 LTS Studio Addition
http://ubuntustudio.org

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Phone: 618-553-0806
Fax: 16185512755
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://kc9zhv.com

Sent from Droid RAZR HD from Verizon wireless network

>>> http://www.kc9zhv.com