[App_rpt-users] Baofeng UV5R + DMK URI 's. (Wiring & COS etc?)

Ken Page vk4akp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 03:31:00 UTC 2015

Giday!

So, still waiting on my Raspberry PI2 's. But they must be getting closer.
All other items ordered that same day from China have arrived 1+ weeks ago!
In the mean time I'd like to make the cabling up.

For our first attempt we're going to utilise some Baofeng UV5R 's that
we already have handy.

Has anyone been down this trail before that can help with wiring
instructions with the DMK URI 's?
Mainly interested if we need any cap's or resistors across any lines to
to isolate audio or for COS etc?

Not interested in hacking into the radio's at all for internal
connection. If it can't be done on the standard external connectors we
won't bother.

However I doubt this will be the case as we have used them with the
AnyTone portable repeater controllers and they detect COS etc A-OK from
the basic connectors.

~Ken - vk4akp
.-.-.