[App_rpt-users] I/O using parallel port

Jamey Wright jamey.wright at charter.net
Fri Aug 7 23:29:22 UTC 2015

Since I have the node computer here at house for a day or 2 instead of at
the tower site I decided I would go ahead and configure the I/O for
something I have in mind in the future.  I seem to be having some issues
though.  When I enter *8401 from IAXRPT, I get back "beep beep"  but I don't
see a state change with my DMM across pin 2 and ground

In BIOS, the parallel port is configured at address 378 and IRQ7 and in EPP
mode.

I have this in the RPT.CONF:

[functions27981]

<clipped for brevity>

80=status,1

81=status,2

8401 = cop,61,pp2=0

8402 = cop,61,pp3=0

8411 = cop,61,pp2=1

8412 = cop,61,pp3=1

901=cop,33                         ; Local telemetry output enabled

902=cop,34                         ; Local telemetry output disabled

903=cop,35

And I have this in SIMPLEUSB.CONF:

; SimpleUSB configuration

;