[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Is there a way to convert digital to analog?

Jeff Ackerman kg6uyz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:40:28 UTC 2015

Digital transmissions should not be able to key up your repeater if your
using PL/DPL as a channel guard.  If your in carrier squelch on the RX
input i can see digital transmissions keying the repeater.  Not sure why
you would be having this issue unless your in carrier squelch on RX.

Are you running a dual mode repeater?

--
Jeff Ackerman
kg6uyz at gmail.com