[App_rpt-users] Beginner question

Poellnitz, Brian bpoellnitz at apr.org
Mon Aug 31 22:30:09 UTC 2015

I currently have ACID installed and running with a DMK URIx.  As far as I can tell, all pinouts and connections are correct. The URI is connected to a port of my RC210 controller.  For some reason, audio thru the system sounds echo-ey, as if the audio is being slightly delayed and fed back into the transmitter.  I'm sure this is a config option that I have set incorrectly.  Haven't been at this long enough to really know what I'm up to.

Any insight would be most appreciated.

Brian Poellnitz, CBRE, CBT, A+, Net+
-Operations Manager: Alabama Public Radio
Chief Operator:
WUAL 91.5, WQPR 88.7, WAPR 88.3 FM, WHIL-FM 91.3
http://www.apr.org

205-348-8026 (Desk)  205-348-6644 (Main Ofc)  205-348-8024 (Fax)
bpoellnitz at apr.org

N4BWP