[App_rpt-users] Beginner question

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:33:31 UTC 2015

Sounds like you have duplex set on both the 210 and the node.  You'd want
to run in duplex mode 0 (zero) on the allstar node and specify the
linktolink parameter

See http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/88
and http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/84

It's been a while since I've worked with the RC210, it's actually sitting
right next to me on the shelf as I let my allstar node do all the work and
retired the 210.  You'd probably want to set the "allstar" port on the 210
to not repeat.  See the RC210 manual in the Repeating/Non-Repeating
Operation section.

de K0JSC