[App_rpt-users] ACID USB Error

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Fri Dec 4 22:23:17 UTC 2015

i had a similar problem on one of my nodes...and traced it down to a flaky uri, whic i confirmed by swapping them...and the problem followed the uri.  might try that to confirm whether it's the usb port or something else.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.