[App_rpt-users] ACID USB Error

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 22:29:20 UTC 2015

Will do... thanks much,

Bob

kk6ecm

  _____

From: Bryan D. Boyle [mailto:bdboyle at bdboyle.com]
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 2:23 PM
To: kk6ecm
Cc: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] ACID USB Error

i had a similar problem on one of my nodes...and traced it down to a flaky
uri, whic i confirmed by swapping them...and the problem followed the uri.
might try that to confirm whether it's the usb port or something else.

--

Bryan

Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this
message.