[App_rpt-users] Dial Watchdog Function

Kenneth Grimard n1dot1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:50:43 UTC 2015

I download the dial release and installed it just after is first came out
that was about 4 weeks ago.

now if asterisk crash for any reason or if you use the cop,1 cop command
it will not restart is self at all. you have to go into an ssh shell and
issue a
service asterisk stop then a service asterisk start.

the service asterisk restart does not work for me on the x86 release.

there seems to be no way for asterisk to restart itself after a crash
or after using the cop,1 cop command.

has there been any updates to the asterisk service command
for systemd to fix this?

ken n1dot

---