[App_rpt-users] Courtesy Tone when SIP connection unkeys

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Wed Dec 16 02:58:20 UTC 2015

Mike,
You probably need to look at other setting to be sure...
But first, be sure your current settings are not "out-of-range" and ignored.
& Type errors etc.

Some places to look...
unlinkedct=ct2
remotect=ct3
linkunkeyct=ct8
nolocallinkct=1   ; Use unlinkedct if only connected to a local node
Just a thought...

Be sure to fill us in if you find it.

...mike/kb8jnm