[App_rpt-users] Courtesy Tone when SIP connection unkeys

Mike M kf7mbk at w7ara.net
Thu Dec 17 15:40:27 UTC 2015

I set ALL the CTs to the same known good CT, and after the change there was
a change on the radio side, but not the SIP side.

Set duplex to 1
telemdefault=1
holdofftelem=1, also tried 0
nolocallinkct=0 also tried 1

I'll try again, but I may just dump this V1 BBB install and go to a RP2
install..

Regards,
Mike Montalvo, KF7MBK
ARA Membership Chair