[App_rpt-users] Registration Issues

Bobby Lacey kf4gta at amsat.org
Sat Dec 26 23:56:32 UTC 2015

I still haven't been able to figure out when it keeps trying to register,
but never does. All port forwards are set on my Mikrotik edge router. Like
I said earlier, it works for months on end and then has trouble registering
all of a sudden. Has anyone else had any registration issues using a
Mikrotik device? IAX has been stuck on the Registering/Retrying/Timeout for
about 5 days now.

Thank you for any help!
73
Bobby