[App_rpt-users] Registration Issues

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 03:25:36 UTC 2015

I had a hell of a time getting a MikroTik router to let AllStar register.
The big trick is to insure outbound masqueraded packets go out the WAN
interface. Otherwise they come back at you and confuse the heck out of
Asterisk.

Here's my masquerade rule:
add action=masquerade chain=srcnat out-interface=ether1-WAN src-address=
192.168.1.0/24

And just fyi, here's my forwarding rule:
add action=dst-nat chain=dstnat  dst-port=4569 in-interface=ether1-WAN
protocol=udp to-addresses=192.168.1.6 to-ports=4569

Tim