[App_rpt-users] Raspberry pi status

Steven Donegan steve at donegan.org
Wed Feb 4 17:31:10 UTC 2015

I ordered one - they are back ordered for 10 days :-) I am thinking about attemption to use the larger GPIO (40 pins) to potentially eliminate the need for USB entirely. I have designed boards for the Pi before. I am very interested in this platform. That said I also have BBB's and quite a few other single board systems.
Steven Donegan
KK6IVC FCC General Class License
SSCC/NORC Life Member, Car #86
www.sscc.us