[App_rpt-users] Raspberry pi status

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Feb 4 20:37:32 UTC 2015

Skyler,
Yes, Allstar will operate on a Pi as a simplex node.
Is it perfect? No. The USB has to be droped back to 1.1 but it does
function.

I did not create a image that can be burned to a card and run. I have
some scripts and instructions that will
help someone compile and run a simplex node on a Pi. It's not a hold
your hand project. It's a "roll your own"

Contact me off list and I'll point you in the direction.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic