[App_rpt-users] Raspberry pi status

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Feb 5 03:39:55 UTC 2015

Doug,

I am "the person" that "claims" it works, as you well know from direct
mail you sent when I posted back in December. We have been running it 24
hours a day 7 days a week since then.

The decision we made was to give it a try, to fix what was broke if
possible. You make your decision, we will make ours. Since both the Pi
and the BBB will only support one URI, they are both computerizes.

I posted over a month ago that it does work. I offered anyone that asked
a link to the tarball. Anyone who responded was sent the link. Any
suggestions we added. I don't claim it a package, I don't claim support.
No more no less then the overall AllStar system. Not all of us need you
to hold our hand. Thanks to Jim we have a very nice system and we
support each other just fine.

I will answer questions, I will lend support when asked. You may want to
check the history here, I've been helping people for quite a few years.
I just did not create a image. I wrote up some notes and proved it can
be done.

Steve N4IRS