[App_rpt-users] Raspberry pi status

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Feb 6 16:54:38 UTC 2015

snip:
 >Anyhow, where I'm going with this is that AllStar certainly needs
 >enthusiastic developers! But, we developers must remember that we have
 >a responsibility to make sure less experienced users don't fall into a
 >disappointing situation where they waste a few weeks of time only to
 >end up with an unacceptable result.

David,
Are you suggesting that Jim close the SVN since a inexperienced
prospective user try to build asterisk himself and fail? Or someone
tries to install Acid on a i386? The possibilities are endless.

Your experience with a board may not be the same as mine. Over and over,
it seems the BBB people come across as thinking they are the only people
qualified to put out information or code to support AllStar.

I don't think that's the case.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic