[App_rpt-users] Permission Denied

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Feb 8 00:12:04 UTC 2015

If you are using a default set-up,
you should be using "root" as user log-in.

If not, most likely, you are using a user you created that does not have
ownership rights of the files you are trying to manipulate.

Lean more by googleing linux file ownership.
Also see linux file permissions.

I would suggest to anyone not to jump off the beaten path until you
understand what you are doing with linux, asterisk and/or app_rpt.

...mike/kb8jnm