[App_rpt-users] pciradio DCS decode config?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Feb 8 02:12:16 UTC 2015

So I've been messing with my 902 mhz repeater here and wanted to move it to
DCS eventually (all radios on 902 have DCS).

I've never setup DCS on pciradio before, but have done CTCSS(pl) and it works.
However when moving it to DCS I've not been able to get it to do anything and
it just acts like carrier squelch.

Anyone have any ideas?  (and yes, I've run ztcfg and rebooted a few times)

my zaptel.conf

# zaptel.conf
# HEY DUMMY DON'T FORGET TO RUN "ztcfg" AFTER CHANGING ME
e&m=1
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

#tx=1072                # Uncomment for CTCSS encode and decode
#ctcss=1072,1,1072
#invertcor=y
#exttone=n

tx=D432