[App_rpt-users] local rpt access via local extension?

Jim Cook james at w8nsa.net
Mon Feb 9 03:41:19 UTC 2015

Sorry if this is more of an Asterisk question....

I'm deep into learning how to set up an Allstar* system.  Had
configure allstar//asterisk (lots of google and fumbling around) so
that I could access to my node via a local extension in the shack.

In the process of switching from usbradio to simpleusb my edited
extensions file was overwritten.  (the custom stuff is now in
custom/extensions.conf and I have backup copies !)

This dial plan results in a warning message from app_rpt:
We only accept links via IAX2, Echolink, TheLinkBox or local !!

(context from custom/extensions.conf)

[in-shack]
exten => 6010,1,Dial(SIP/6010,60,rT)
exten => 6020,1,Dial(SIP/6020,60,rT)
exten => 6099,1,Goto(radio-secure,27739,1)

How do I make extension 6099 'local' to app_rpt again?

I can dial between the extensions but fail with
reorder/fast busy on 6099..

I know I HAD it working at 2 am the other night!

Thanks in advance for any pointers on how to get this working again.

Jimc -- W8NSA

*standard installation from the Allstar download CD.