[App_rpt-users] local rpt access via local extension?

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Mon Feb 9 04:41:01 UTC 2015

Well Jim,

Somehow I don't think I know exactly what you are doing but...

exten => 6099,1,Dial(SIP/6099,60)

If you want to dial the repeater from any extension, you only need dial
the repeater node number (assuming you have not changed very much from
default and the node is on that local server)

There was no need to use the goto redirect from a extension number, from
what you have shown, to dial the node. Perhaps you have other reasons but
you will need the line above if that extension is to ring from anywhere on
you server dialing 6099.

Perhaps if I don't have things straight, you can give additional details.

...mike/kb8jnm