[App_rpt-users] 2 nodes setup to auto connect don't seem to work

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 17:11:04 UTC 2015

Good afternoon all,
I have two nodes on my internal network. both on the same subnet. for the
past 16 hours if I look at either node that show state as "Connecting" and
not connected .

Any thoughts ? I tried it once from one node running a script and before I
went to bed last night I tried it from the other side.

Mike AE4ML

--

*"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is
guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore the American