[App_rpt-users] 2 nodes setup to auto connect don't seem to work

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Mon Feb 9 17:41:55 UTC 2015

Need more info...

What are you trying to connect to ?

a node behind your nat but on a different server?
a node on the same server?
a external node outside of your nat?

You probably need to define more info for other nodes behind your nat but
on other servers.
Specifying the ip & port used in rpt.conf of the other servers "if" that
is the case.

29283 = radio at 127.0.0.1/29283,NONE
29999 = radio at 192.168.1.223:4570/29999,NONE ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The line above shows the ip and port used of the other server inside of
nat. the top line is a node local to the box/server.

You would need to do this in each box behind your nat with proper ip/port
to connect between them.

...mike/kb8jnm