[App_rpt-users] 2 nodes setup to auto connect don't seem to work

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Mon Feb 9 18:35:45 UTC 2015

Nodes will attempt to connect to the public IP unless you tell them not to with the [nodes] stanza.

If you know how a hosts file works it the same sort of thing: App_rpt first looks for the node’s IP address in the [nodes] stanza. If not found it looks in the rpt_extnodes file. Being that you didn’t have the node listed in your [nodes] stanza it uses rpt_extnodes and hence the public IP.
--
Tim
:wq