[App_rpt-users] Hit and run

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Mon Feb 9 21:22:43 UTC 2015

I know this may be kinda off topic. It really grinds my gears when you get
people who log into my node throw their call and disconnect less than a
minute later. I run zello on my node which records all traffic. It is also
nice because I can monitor my nodes 24/7 with ease.

How the hell can I engage someone in a QSO if I can't answer them in less
than a minute? It's funny the few people I have caught we had some nice
QSOs. One of them I've remanded friends with.

It just makes me laugh people must think my nodes are dead but they get
fair use and I guess I need to train to answer a user in less than a minute.