[App_rpt-users] Hit and run

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:08:43 UTC 2015

Maybe you should create an announcement on connect, which plays an audio
file just to the node that connected to politely ask them to stay for
longer than a minute. I wonder if that is possible to send audio to
specific nodes? In my opinion, a minute or two is good enough. I just get
ticked off when someone connects and then disconnects so fast, in matter of
seconds. they don't even throw their ID out.

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
electricity440 at gmail.com