[App_rpt-users] Hit and run

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Feb 10 06:55:21 UTC 2015

I think they both have their place. The script gives you loads more flexibility. You can do more than just play a sound file.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

From: tim.sawyer at mac.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:47:26 -0800
To: wb3awj at comcast.net
CC: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Hit and run

Moved to the correct stanza and a minor tweak or two, that would work nicely. I like it. Much more the Asterisk way.

--
Tim
:wq

On Feb 9, 2015, at 7:15 PM, Robert A. Poff <wb3awj at comcast.net> wrote:Or a cleaner way is to do something like this in extensions.conf.

Or wherever your repeater extension is defined.

[radio-gui]

exten => 28260,1,Playback(/path/to/file.ulaw)

exten => 28260,n,Wait(3)

exten => 28260,n,rpt,28260|P

--

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity._______________________________________________