[App_rpt-users] Hit and run

Robert A. Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 13:29:21 UTC 2015

Yes, that's true.

And as previously stated, that's the underlying beauty of this software. There is not always ONE way to do something.

In fact, I have loads of my own supporting scripts running on my nodes.

However the current question was simply how to play a greeting message to an inbound connecting node without the existing connections being bothered by it.

The snippet I posted was in fact a only a small bit of code that I use on my frequency agile base to restrict access to only "registered" nodes/users. I do that in lieu of having the user log in.

Bob, WB3AWJ
Loganville, Pa