[App_rpt-users] At what tempature should I start getting concerned

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:30:03 UTC 2015

Thanks for the info yea I didnt think i had much to worry about on the cold
end but mainly the heated end as far as core 0 i think its a mis read
unless its pulling a sensor off the solidstate hard drive thats ontop of
the case which has a very large fan on it to cool the motherboard and the
transmitters and a backup fan that has a relay switch when temperature gets
to warm however the main fan is on all the time never thought about putting
a switch on it we have a few that have a heavy habit of timing out the
repeaters just wanted to keep my motorola cm200s all four vhf and uhf nice
and cool..

model name    : AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 2650e
stepping    : 2
cpu MHz        : 1607.465
cache size    : 512 KB
Adapter: PCI adapter