[App_rpt-users] denying inbound calls

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Fri Feb 13 01:57:54 UTC 2015

Eldin,

First, the rules are just a bit different for stations in repeater
operation. The person making the illegal transmission is responsible for
that transmission.
Some of the differences state the need of a second means for control of
the system and a watchdog timer for unattended operation.

If you want to deny/allow some or all in echolink, use those statements in
your echolink.conf file

see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/56

Allstar has the NOICE command - NO Incoming Connects Enable.

see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/166

...mike/kb8jnm