[App_rpt-users] denying inbound calls

Robert A. Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 03:02:05 UTC 2015

Command cop 49 will deny all incoming connections. Both Allstar and Echolink.

In rpt.conf inside the functions stanza, assign it to a DTMF code of your liking.
For example, "69=COP,49" . Then in the node stanza add "startup_macro=*69".

When your restart, the macro will execute and set the node deny incoming connections.

No need to do the "deny=" in echolink.conf.

Personally, I'd also add a function with COP,50 should you want to enable  incoming on the fly.