[App_rpt-users] No responses?

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Fri Feb 13 12:09:09 UTC 2015

Thanks!
I too was just wondering.
I posted a pretty direct question 3 times in a month: "Are the O'l Digium FXS or FXO pci cards Supported?"
And absolutely no response not ack. No anything.
No problem I figure maybe nobody is sure what I'm talking about or something it just wasn't noticed or something.
I don't want to be an irritant and ask too often either.
I also have the capability to get off my butt and give it a try and then come back here and ask with more data in hand which usually gets far more attention and is more interesting for all involved.
I've not been active here in a long time so I also am not exactly sure what's going on out here.
I'm very interested in seeing what's new and getting on the air with this again soon!

Steve Gladden

Michigan Broadband Systems
Connecting Your Business!

[cid:image001.png at 01D0475B.792617C0]