[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 43

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Feb 13 12:30:29 UTC 2015

Steve,
I doubt support has been removed. As you can well guess, most people in
this list are not using them.
Jim would be the best to answer, but since he has not, I think he is
unavailable.

Your best bet at this point is to give them a try. Look in the dahdi
modules file and see if there is something close.
I would say Google is your friend in this endeavor. If not send them to
me, I'll give them a try. :)

73, Steve N4IRS