[App_rpt-users] *Please Reply* Are the O'l Digium FXS or FXO pci cards Supported?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:03:34 UTC 2015

yes, nothing has changed

From: steve at michiganbroadband.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 06:59:49 -0500
Subject: [App_rpt-users] *Please Reply* Are the O'l Digium FXS or FXO pci	cards Supported?

Or will they work? I remember reading they worked on old  versions of apt_rpt I also figure they may be a better option than USB but relatively rare/expensive.
I was just given a bag of them and was wondering if they’d be useful on Acid and what’s going on now.

Thanks!   Steve Gladden Michigan Broadband SystemsConnecting Your Business!

+1 734.527.7150 Direct
+1 248.327.4389 Fax
steve at michiganbroadband.comwww.michiganbroadband.com